Multi-storey car parks close to your infrastructure changes
Park’Up® is a genuine “Swiss army knife” to manage parking challenges. As a removable multi-storey car park, Park’Up® opens up new perspectives for all industrial sites. Even available for rental or sale! Park’Up® solves multiple stakes:
- Increased workforce numbers
- Site reorganisation or extension
- Recovery and enhancement of land
- Adaptation of the tool to volume variations
- Temporary site occupation
All these events impact parking management and now have an adapted solution thanks to Park’Up® multi-storey car parks.
With Park’Up®, at last your parking space adapts to your activity and not the other way round!
Firstly, Park’Up® can manage temporary parking challenges. It is a genuine multi-storey car park structure, reliable and comfortable, that has a significant interest: you rent it depending on your actual needs. The constant and usual parking issues in the industrial sector are now easy to solve:
- Temporary or gradual increases in activity and employee numbers on site (permanent employees, temp agency staff, contractors, etc.).
- Site refurbishment (works that remove spaces, car parks temporarily used for other activities or used to locate modular constructions, etc.).
- Plots rented without the guarantee that leases will be extended, or with a temporary occupation authorisation.
- Lower workload forecast on a site that prohibits building a permanent multi-storey car park
A multi-storey car park available immediately: genuine reactivity!
The value created by Park’Up® in this sector makes it possible to complete certain industrial projects that were hitherto unimaginable. By creating new benefits in terms of deadlines, whether for temporary or permanent use, Park’Up® adapts to tight schedules, or even allows you to decide to build a multi-storey car park at the last minute. Park’Up® is composed of pre-configured and pre-fabricated modules. These are used to create car parks at a rhythm of around a hundred new spaces per week. All without pouring or drying any concrete on site, and without any earthworks, since there are no foundations.
Multi-storey car parks: new construction standards
The industrial sector can now design and schedule operations having an impact on parking using new references:
- Building a multi-storey car park in low activity periods without disrupting site activity
- Adjusting parking capacity to actual needs
- Making project completion deadlines reliable using a standardised and controlled system which is essentially built before being delivered
- Scheduling the “last minute” construction of a multi-storey car park
- Releasing ground level parking spaces on request to reassign the land to new projects (storage, buildings, logistics areas, or sale of the released land, etc.): the sold parking spaces are almost immediately re-created at a height by Park’Up®.
Sale or rental: complete flexibility
Park’Up® offers complete financial and operational flexibility. Depending on its investment strategy and its projects, an industrial site has the choice between a purchase method or upgradeable rental. Park’Up® can even be moved to another location if needs change. As for rental, it makes it possible to have variable parking costs or to align cash flow on actual use of the asset. All the more so because the purchase of a multi-storey car park can represent a significant cash outflow. Park’Up® is a system at the service of industrials and the permanent changes in their activity which has itself been developed by industrials.
Park'Up® multi-storey car parks in pictures
Discover the first fully removable multi-storey parking system in all its aspects.